Listed below are the procedures to follow when applying for positions at LITTLE LAUGHTER’S.
1. Fully complete the preliminary employment application and submit.
2. Read the job description for position applying for.
After you have submitted the pre-application, qualified applicants will be called for an interview.
At the interview stage, you will need to bring the following:
1. Three references. (name, address, and phone numbers)
2. Copies of any college transcripts (if attended), CDA certificates, Child development certificates,
and proof of high school graduation.
If you are hired, you will need to provide LITTLE LAUGHTER’S with the following:
1. Copy of license or state identification card.
2. A health appraisal or current shot record indicating you are in good health to work with children.
3. Submit to a criminal records check. (form will be provided)
4. Notarized Affidavit for Applications for Employment with Licensed Operations Form.
(form will be provided)
5. Emergency Contact Information.